At the Delta Center in SLC, UT!!! Someone catch me, preferably Josh ;-) !!!!!
Someone get this girl a burger! Too Cute Ashers!
As we walked to Wendy's, we passed Pioneer Park and Ashleigh pointed out a little showdown that we were about to pass. This woman had thrown her purse down and was giving a "talking to" to her fellow friend. He was laughing....and as we passed, we could hear the intensity of the conversation. This might have been just another day on the streets of Philly for Ashers, but for me....oh mother! It was quite an unnerving situation!
Umm....tokens for the bathroom anyone? Ooops, gotta go?...sorry, ya can't! You MUST have a token!
2 comments:
oh mmmmyyyyyy! You girls are having too much fun without me. But, I love it. Keep up the good stuff so I can live vicariously through your blog. haha.
Oh my goodness, I love Josh Groban so much!!! And that bathroom token thing is hilarious . . . and weird.
Post a Comment