Honesty, Reverence, Hope, Thrift, Humility, Charity, Sincerity, Moderation, Hard Work, Courage, Personal Responsibility, Gratitude
1. America is good, 2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life, 3. I must always try to be a more honest person that I was yesterday, 4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government, 5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it, 6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results, 7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable, 8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion, 9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
How do you feel?
No comments:
Post a Comment