I have an addiction. Its "C"ookies. I like to look at them, smell them, touch them, hold them, hug them, love them, make and create them, bake them, breathe them....and EAT THEM!!! The savory sight of sugar, eggs, and butter. Sitrring them with a wooden spoon so that every ingredient and flavor mixes to compliment the other. The tantalizing vision of that warm, lit oven with the silvery platter lined with rows and rows of crackling, carmalized dough. Oh, the senses!!! The crisp edges and warm, soft, chewy centers. That first bite! Oh! I see, hear, and feel those Remy-like fireworks. Its an absolute explosion of heaven on earth!!!
After finding all of these amazing cookie recipes, I found one specifically ironic recipe...just for me (last picture posted).
Go ahead...gaze on.... (pictures credit of foodgawker[dot]com)















1 comment:
You and I share the same addiction. Haha. I couldn't get to your blog for a bit, so I'm happy I can see it again!
Post a Comment