Saturday, February 13, 2010

First Presidency Message for February

I don't know if you've taken the time to read the First Presidency Message yet this month, but its wonderful and simple. Even if I can't get to the whole Ensign, I always try to read their message. It has always been profound to my life and what my heart is searching for at the time. Here is my favorite excerpt from Feb.:

"Am I what I want to be? Am I closer to the Savior today than I was yesterday? Remember that you do not walk alone.
. . . As you walk through life, always walk toward the light, and the shadows of life will fall behind you. . . ."

I love knowing that as I turn to the Savior, anything in my past (sins, difficult trials, haunting times)...they all fall back in the shadows and Christ's light, just as the Sun does, illuminates my future path.

No comments: