So, this week was a mark in history! My roommates and I filled out the 2010 Census! This was my first census (...that I can remember, obviously...)! I don't know why this is so exciting, but it is. I am doing family history right now, so maybe I just know how important it is~
Sunday, March 21, 2010
a historical week
So, I spoke with Amy via Skype tonight and she mentioned how I hadn't blogged in a while. Oh, how it warms my heart to know people like my little blog! Well, not to make a big deal of this, but this is my 100th post, and thought it should be special. I didn't make any food, however, for your enjoyment and pleasure, I think I found the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe. It tastes like Toll House. (http://pixie-baker.blogspot.com/2010/03/cooks-illustrated-perfect-chocolate.html) Just make sure you refrigerate the dough over night because it DOES make a difference!
So, this week was a mark in history! My roommates and I filled out the 2010 Census! This was my first census (...that I can remember, obviously...)! I don't know why this is so exciting, but it is. I am doing family history right now, so maybe I just know how important it is~

So, this week was a mark in history! My roommates and I filled out the 2010 Census! This was my first census (...that I can remember, obviously...)! I don't know why this is so exciting, but it is. I am doing family history right now, so maybe I just know how important it is~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment