Fisher: i=r+(pie), National Savings=Y-T-C, Public Savings=T-G, PrSvgs=Y-T-C, SRAS: Y=Ybar+alpha(P-EP), Y=C(Y-T)+I(r)+G+ (NX or CF in open economy), Trade Balance=CF=NX=S-I, Taylor Rule: .....
Wow, the only one I remember is Y=C(Y-T)+I(r)+G+ (NX or CF), and I can't even remember what CF stands for. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, Ashley, someday NO ONE will care if you know these equations, even though right now it feels like EVERYONE cares! Well, they won't care if you have my job, and stay away from economics :)
1 comment:
Wow, the only one I remember is Y=C(Y-T)+I(r)+G+ (NX or CF), and I can't even remember what CF stands for. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, Ashley, someday NO ONE will care if you know these equations, even though right now it feels like EVERYONE cares! Well, they won't care if you have my job, and stay away from economics :)
Post a Comment