Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I found this recipe on Thursday and made the cookies for work.  I didn't take a picture of the triple chocolate cookies with nuts, but they were the best.  I've never made chocolate chip cookie with molasses, but they stayed chewy and they had the PERFECT flavor.  This is my new GO TO chocolate chip recipe!

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
with Molasses
 
Makes about 3 dozen cookies

Preheat oven to 375'F.  Cream together:
2 sticks butter (softened)
1 large eggs
1 TBS molasses
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup milk  (I made this change and I loved it!)

In another bowl, mix the following:
3/4 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cups brown sugar (packed)
1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour

Mix dry mixture into creamed mixture.  Then, add whatever you want!
semi-sweet chocolate chips
semi-sweet, milk, and white chocolate chips
semi-sweet, milk, and white chocolate chips & pecans, chopped
m&ms
oh the options are endless!!!

I made about 1 inch balls, put them on parchment paper, Baked for 10 minutes or until golden brown.  Don't overbake.

EAT!  EAT EAT EAT!  SOOOO GOOD!  ENJOY!

No comments: