Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yeah for Girls Night Out!!!

So, the boys were gone this weekend--a triathalon and an ELP trip! So, mom and I went out last night. Amy and Audrey, eat your hearts out! Mwahahahah! (just kidding--I looooove you both!) We went and ate at Mata's Mexican Restaurant and thennnnn...we saw a movie. Now, let me preface this. Yes, I watch Disney Channel. What 20-year old doesn't!?!? Ok...don't answer that! Well, my mother and I went to see College Road Trip last night. SO FUNNY! We couldn't stop laughing. I love Raven! Her facial expressions just get me rolling! There's your movie suggestion for the week ;-)

2 comments:

SKYE said...

Hey-- you aren't the only one that watches Disney Channel! It's one of my favorite things to watch! hahaha

lindsy said...

Well, I have never really watched the Disney channel, nor do I now.... but, I've loved Raven ever since she was Olivia on the Cosby Show. I would watch that with my mama. Maybe I'll catch the movie sometime.