Monday, June 23, 2008

June 11th was certainly bittersweet!  I was surprised by my husband Zack and was able to fly down to Utah and see Ashley go into the MTC.  It was a wonderful experience and one that I will cherish forever.  I now have copies of the pictures from that day as well as her first letter/email.  I have posted the pictures below and am working on the letter.

She is such an amazing girl!  She was on fire when I saw her and so excited to go out and serve the Lord!  It will be difficult but so rewarding and we are so excited for our sister and daughter!  We sure love Sister Hoopes!

When I first got there, Sister Hoopes had to run to Seagull Book to exchange a scripture marking pen that she had bought the day before that broke.  So, we went to the bookstore and then went back to the MTC to take this picture.  We figured this would be a popular place to have a photo moment....boy, were we right!


This is such a Rachel and Ashley pose, isn't it?!?


 Here is the Momasita and Sister Hoopes....


.... here is Me :-) and Sister Hoopes....


 ....the official pinning on of the Missionary Badge....
  

....and here is the star, officially Sister Hoopes!

No comments: