Amy is amazing, huh?! I'm glad she was able to update my blog for me while I was gone.
Well, I am home and slowly but surely getting better. Mitchel and Jackson and Amy are here and it has been wonderful to spend time with them. Those little boys are such a joy!
I'm on the search for a good book. Any ideas anyone?
3 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world! I missed you mucho.
Have you read C.S. Lewis's stuff? I love "The Screwtape Letters," but the Narnia books are fantastic as well. I'm kinda thinking you've read 'em, though, so I'll see what else I can think of.
ash what's going on!? Let me know! Hope all is well!
I loved reading "Yearing for the Living God" by F. Enzio Busche. Recently I read Ballet Shoes because the movie came out last year. That was a cute read.
Post a Comment