Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Lake Powell- The last Hurrah
Our last family vacation before I'm off on a mission and Austin leaves for college and then his mission. The water was freeeeeeezing and it stormed for the first few days that we were there. I did about one semi-productive thing though. I finished a 500 page book in less than 48 hours. (Yes, Rachel, I know you are proud :-) The only problem was the book. Yuck Yuck Yuck. Twilight. I-yiy-yiy! I do NOT recommend it. It is super sappy and I was even embarassed at some points. I thought there would be more suspense...nope...none. When I was half way through the book though, I couldn't have very well stopped reading. My pride...I had to finish the 500 page book. I gagged my way through it. Anyways, here's a picture of the cove we parked the houseboat in and here's our motley crew. It was beautiful and serene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for hating Twilight. I don't think enough people realize how much it sucks. Seeing it rise in popularity has made me lose faith in the intelligence of the human race. Gag me, that book was AWFUL.
I am so sad for the both of you and for those who don't like Twilight. It was supposed to be a young adult thriller. Is there a possibility that we can be too snobbish in our choice of books?
Post a Comment