Missing ma' boys!
So, when the boys were here, I did a lot of therapeutic cooking and baking ;-) I let the boys help and it was so much fun! Here are some pictures of us making a Gingerbread Christmas Tree and Cinnamon Rolls! Personally, my favorite picture is the last one. Mitchel has a huge chunk of tree in his cheek and he thought life was just dandy!

So, when the boys were here, I did a lot of therapeutic cooking and baking ;-) I let the boys help and it was so much fun! Here are some pictures of us making a Gingerbread Christmas Tree and Cinnamon Rolls! Personally, my favorite picture is the last one. Mitchel has a huge chunk of tree in his cheek and he thought life was just dandy!
2 comments:
So cute!!!
Now I'm craving your cookies....
Yum, I want coconut cake . . . will you come make me some for my birthday?
Post a Comment