Monday, March 2, 2009
Bishop Hoopes
On Sunday (yesterday), my dad was sustained as the new Bishop for the Falcon Hill Ward. My mom and dad both spoke and they both did wonderful. They spoke from the heart and with the Spirit. I was so touched to hear the testimonies of my parents. Family came into town for the setting apart blessing. My dad's dad was there and I saw him for the first time since I've been home. I am so proud of him. I told him that I was so proud to have a grandad like him and he just patted my shoulder and said "don't lie" :-) Seriuosly though. I wish I could let him know the feelings of my heart. He is the most kind and thoughtful man and he has really changed his life around. He is such an example to me. Oh, how I love family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting, Ash. Yay for dad!
Post a Comment