Remember when I sprained/"hurt" my ankle in the MTC? Well, so it has never stopped hurting. It was swollen for about 3 months. I had an X-ray in the MTC and the doctor said, and I quote, "Your bones aren't exactly in the right spot, but you'll be ok." That's comforting. Well, I got an MRI last week and I actually had considerable damage in my left ankle. I tore some tendens in my left ankle. I have to go to an orthopedic surgeon now to get it fixed ;-) Yippeee!
Moral of this story: Trust your body when it continues to swell and say "ow!" 9 months after you hurt it ;-)
2 comments:
Oh, suckfest! That's a shame. Jeff says you should go to a chiropractor, because they specialize in "bones not exactly in the right place." It's true. I thought I had a strained muscle and it turns out my clavicle was out of place, and they fixed it and woohoo, I'm all better :-)
I have done that before and never got it taken care of. So, I think getting it fixed is a good thing. My ankles have never been the same!!!!
Post a Comment