I have absolutely loved being in my family history class. I've realized that my ancestors are as real as my children....they are both just on other sides of the veil from me :-) Don't they just look like incredible people? I can't wait to find out more about them! Can you see the woman who has a man's picture as her broach? I've got to figure out who he is!
That's great that your class is going so well--I took that class at BYU, but never really got into it. I still don't feel like I know how to even get started in family history. It's awesome that you have all those pictures of ancestors . . . if someone in my family has some, I sure don't know who, but that would really make it feel more REAL!
1 comment:
That's great that your class is going so well--I took that class at BYU, but never really got into it. I still don't feel like I know how to even get started in family history. It's awesome that you have all those pictures of ancestors . . . if someone in my family has some, I sure don't know who, but that would really make it feel more REAL!
Post a Comment