Friday, July 23, 2010

My GirLS

I miss my sisters and mother. I went to see Ramona and Beezus tonight and it really reminded me how lucky I am to have such a loving family. I love my sisters and mom. We have all been through hard things in our lives, but I wouldn't be able to do anything without their love. Thank you.

I came out of the movie and sat in the car for a second. Tears were falling from my cheeks- one after another. I miss them so much. I wanted food to calm myself. I wanted a Sweet Tooth Fairy VaNiella cupcake. But, who has a cupcake shop open at quarter to ten?

They do. So, I got one for each of us girls. Don't worry. I will eat them for you.

1 comment:

Hart Troop said...

i love you and miss you too! i want my cupcake when i see you again :-) so save one for me....my thoughts and prayers are with you....wishing you could be here with me right now. love you so much!!!!