We went to Salt Lake today because it will be Skye's last time to visit Temple Square. On the way up, we went to the Living Planet Aquarium!!! It felt like Elementary School again~!!! I felt like I should be holding onto my mom's hand bothering her with, "Mommy Mommy!! Let's go see the touch pool!!! Let's go see this! Let's go see that!!!" It was quite exciting. You can't really see it that well, but Steve and Linny are touching the Sting Rays in one picture. They were actually more squishy and slimy than I thought they would be. The other picture is me, Lindsy, and Skye at the Reflection pool in Temple Square. It was a fun fun fun day!!! Yeah for Pioneers and no work!!!
3 comments:
hey love
i think our trip was super-fantastic. we should do more crazy trips before i leave, k?
That looks super fun!!! Jeff and I went to an aquarium in PA, and they had a Touch The StingRay thing, too, plus little sharks you could pet! It was so funny because it was all little tiny kids, then us . . . felt a little out of place.
Those are my type of sting rays. All you have to do is stick your hand in the water and then you can wash it afterwards. Their stingers have been removed and so they don't do much. Even Greg touched one. Amen to crazy trips (who knows what will happen!)
Post a Comment