Well, I prefer bloggin to both...I just have to get back into the swing of things. These days, there are lots of doctor's appointments, working on puzzles, running "momma" errands, and sleeping. So, things are going well on the home front. I am sorry I am not good with details, but know that I am doing well. The Lord is blessing me each day. I still have hard days and good days. I slept through the night for the first time yesterday...or rather, yesternight ;-) I think it was the teddy bear my neighbor gave me ;-) I sprayed it with a relaxing scent and left my closet light on. I was out...except I woke up once, but relatively speaking, I slept through the night ;-)

Sad news...Amy and the boys moved to Texas to meet Zack on the Air Force Base. It was such a blast having them here and we miss their smiles a ton. Those boys were SOOOOO excited to see daddy they couldn't stand it. The week before they left, Mitchel was saying, "we're going to Texas this week to see Daddy and our new house!"
Well, that's the current update ;-)
Over and Out-
Ashley
P.S. THANKS FOR THE BOOK SUGGESTIONS :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment