Monday, June 21, 2010

BYU Account Summary Emails

So, I know its been a while since I've posted, but I had to share this with you all! Rachel, you will love this the most ;-)

BYU sends out these emails to notify students that they have had activity on their financial account. They are supposed to be helpful, but some students do not feel that they are. So, we get hate mail. Buuuuuuut, some of the hate mail is HILARIOUS! For instance, today I got this email from a student:

"A haiku about these unnecessary emails:

it's ridiculous
how many of these i get
will it ever stop?"

2 comments:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Haha! That's awesome! You're right, I do love it :-) And I love that someone went to the trouble to turn their anger into a haiku. How beautiful.

Hart Troop said...

I can't believe it! It is so funny to me....just pay your bills and the emails will stop coming....just a suggestion :-)