BALSAMIC ROSEMARY CHICKEN
Recipe and Details from LaaLoosh
Preheat oven to 400'F. Place in 13x9 pan:
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins (I used frozen, but it took 1 hour to cook).
4 large shallots, thinly sliced
Mix in a bowl and then pour over chicken and shallots:
1/3 c. soy sauce
1/3 c. balsamic vinegar
1/4 c. honey
5 cloves minces garlic
1 tsp black pepper, (I used freshly cracked pepper)
Make sure the chicken has the sauce all over it. Then place rosemary on top:
-4 sprigs fresh rosemary- stripped from stem (or, original recipe calls for 2 TBS dried rosemary)
Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is done. (My chicken was frozen when I put it in so it will take less time if it is thawed.) I didn't cover the dish with foil, but the original recipe says to cover the pan with foil until the last ten minutes. I think it is fine without the foil.
Serve warm over rice! YUM!!!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Each serving = 5 Points+
No comments:
Post a Comment